Care for anyone. Anywhere.
OnMed is a convenient virtual healthcare solution for sponsor partners including Government Agencies, Payers, Providers, Large Employers, Colleges and Universities and high-traffic venues. We deliver sponsors and patients with a meaningful cost-saving solution for the challenges of the current brick-and-mortar Primary Care delivery model. OnMed can deliver care to communities and patients where access and availability are difficult, even in rural and remote areas.
Easy to set up
OnMed Care Stations are easy to install and provide comprehensive virtual care services 7 days a week with extended hours, when and where patients need it most. Simple and modern design, with almost no physical requirements - just an outlet and an internet connection.
The OnMed Care Station Experience
Becoming an OnMed Partner
An overview of key partner requirements
- 3 Year Licensing Agreement
- OnMed Care Stations are available through a 3-year Licensing Agreement with all terms and conditions spelled out in the Agreement.
- OnMed Fees
- The OnMed Virtual Care Platform, including the Care Station, OnMed Clinical Staff and necessary service and maintenance are accessed through monthly licensing fees, patient utilization fees and maintenance fees. Additional Marketing and Advertising support and programs are available through separate fee arrangements.
- Lead Times and Implementation
- OnMed Care Stations can be deployed and operational at the Sponsor location within 4 months from the signing of a Letter of Intent.
- Single or Double OnMed Care Stations
- The OnMed Care Station is available in two configurations; a Single Room, featuring one patient consult room with attached Robotic Dispensing System and embedded software and servers or a Double Room, featuring two patient consult rooms with the Robotic Dispensing System and embedded software and servers configured between the patient rooms.
- Location & Installation Requirements
- The free-standing OnMed Care Station requires sufficient available square footage and ceiling height to accommodate the Single or Double Care Station. Additionally, the Care Station requires a dedicated high-speed internet connection and power outlet. The Care Station operates in common indoor HVAC controlled conditions which is secure and monitored. For custom-installed locations, other than a free-standing location, OnMed requires additional implementation time and potential fees.
- Maintenance and Cleaning
- Daily cleaning and maintenance due to normal patient traffic is the responsibility of the Sponsor.
- Publicity and Marketing
- All Sponsor driven publicity and marketing that utilizes the trademarks, images, technical information or general OnMed marketing information or content requires the approval of OnMed before distribution or release.
PSA Purchasing Solutions Alliance
For Current PSA Members and Interested Parties.
PSA is a nationwide purchasing cooperative for public agencies. As a PSA member you have access to all of PSA's competitive contracts.
Reference OnMed Contract No. 22-205
Request more information and set up a meeting
Please complete this form, and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.